Get your Company involved
Take Steps is an opportunity to bring your organizational values to life and show your commitment to the fight against Crohn’s disease and ulcerative colitis.
There are many ways companies can contribute to the success of Take Steps:
- Forming corporate teams for employees to join
- Matching employees’ donations
- Becoming a sponsor
- Volunteering at your local event
...and more! Contact your local Take Steps staff member for more information about how you can get your company involved with Take Steps!
Benefits of Supporting Take Steps
In return, your organization and your employees will benefit as well, through:
- Increased community visibility: Demonstrate your corporate responsibility and be recognized as a company who is committed to supporting your community.
- Improved employee morale and retention: Employees whose companies support cause-related issues are more likely to be loyal to their employers. 74% say their job is more fulfilling when they are given opportunities to make a positive impact at work. Turnover dropped by 57% in employee groups connected to their companies' giving and volunteering efforts.
- Team-building: Working together in a fun, social environment can enhance camaraderie and build better working relationships among employees.
- Leadership development opportunities: Provide interested employees the chance to develop their leadership skills by taking on the role of Team Captain.
- Working together for good: From executives to interns, everyone in your organization can know they are making a positive impact on the lives of families in their community.
Looking to get your company involved with Take Steps on a nationwide scale? Contact us.